Looking to Enhance your Career Path?
Looking for a Complete Career Change?
MindfulnessUK Offers Quality Teacher Training
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the difference between the Professional Qualification (Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice) and the 8 week MBSR teacher training course?
If you are a professional wanting to teach the 8 week programme for groups, choose the MBSR TT option. However, if you are seeing clients where the Mindfulness you wish to teach cannot be delivered for 2 hours a week for 8 weeks then the IMCPP qualification course is the better option for you.
2) Why are they different prices?
The Professional Qualification (Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice) is externally verified by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and as such requires the student to write assignments which need marking and going through a rigorous verification process, all of which takes more time and money.
3.) How can the Professional Qualification, “Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice” be used?
Students who have completed the qualification say:
- That it has deepened their personal experience, enhancing their understanding of the value and transformative qualities of mindfulness and compassion skills.
- They feel much more confident and better prepared to support their clients
- It has given them a whole new perspective on their therapeutic work with clients, enhancing their existing skills and giving them a host of new ones
- That gaining the qualification has opened up opportunities within their profession, giving them focus, validation of their work and enabling the development of new avenues and therapeutic intervention.
- It has given them the confidence to set up in private practice, offer more support to charities, change direction and promote their position in the workplace.
- They feel much more compassion towards themselves, feeling happier, healthier and more in control.
- It has enabled them to change direction by qualifying them to go on to do an additional short training and then become a course teacher trainer with MindfulnessUK.
- It validates work that some have already been offering, giving structure and professional integrity by being on a register of qualified Mindfulness graduates.