Are you ready to take the next step in your mindfulness career?
If you've been teaching mindfulness for 3 years or more, you might want to explore training to become a supervisor. It will allow you to grow your business and expertise in a safe, supportive environment.
Developed by MindfulnessUK CEO, Karen Atkinson, the course covers everything you need to know to become a successful supervisor of mindfulness and compassion teachers. With a wealth of knowledge and experience at her fingertips, Karen is perfectly placed to give you the skills and confidence you need to take this next step in your career.
What does the Training Involve?
The training takes place online via Zoom over 2 days (20th and 27th September, 10am-4pm) and is facilitated by Karen Atkinson (CEO of MindfulnessUK).
During the training you will:
- Explore the MBI:TAC as a Supervisory tool
- Use the Iceberg Model as a theoretical framework
- Practise supervision with peers
- Receive comprehensive notes on becoming a Supervisor, gives an example of a Supervisor’s agreement and additional resources
- Fulfils BAMBA’s GPGs for Supervisor training
- Culminates in the receipt of a Trained Supervisor certificate
- Is internationally applicable, delivered in English.
When is the course and how do I apply?
There are currently no scheduled dates for this course. Check back soon for new course dates.
Meet your Tutor
Karen has been teaching mindfulness and compassion for over 30-years and is the Co-founder and CEO of MindfulnessUK, an author of Compassionate Mindful Inquiry in Therapeutic Practice, a previous Chair of BAMBA, an international trainer and supervisor.