Mindfulness is now offered within a number of UK Workplaces and Organisations as the benefits of introducing Mindfulness practices and skills to staff has been recognised by a wide range of employers. There is significant research which highlights the value to both employer and employee. If you would like to offer mindfulness to your staff either as a taster session, online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course or a bespoke teacher-led programme to suit your needs, please contact us for a chat, we have teachers in London and throughout the UK.
The ‘Mindful Nation UK’ Report (October 2015) by the Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group highlights “the rising toll of work-related mental ill health”. Our experiences within the Workplace have shown us that within this broad understanding lies significant and increasing levels of staff absenteeism and burn-out.
We have already offered evidenced pilot projects, most notably within a County Council. The results were very positive with 73% of the cohort measuring in the highest band of mental well-being at the conclusion of the programme as opposed to only 9% at commencement.
Specific feedback from our client groups has highlighted some of the benefits of Mindfulness provision within the Workplace to include:
- Stress and anxiety reduction which results, in particular, in less absenteeism.
- A happier workplace leading to greater employee retention.
- Greater resilience and ability to perform effectively under pressure and in deadline situations.
- Clearer thinking and communication.
- Improved prioritisation skills.
- Increased stability and resourcefulness during periods of change and upheaval.
- Promoting employee confidence leading to an enhanced willingness to take on new responsibilities.
What We Offer
We will design and deliver bespoke Mindfulness-based workshops and trainings for your team, and are able to work effectively with clients to evaluate and design the appropriate package for your needs and requirements.
By way of example these could include:
- Taster Sessions
- Half Day Workshops
- One Day Workshops
- Two Day Immersion Workshop
- The 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) programme
- On-line MBSR course to suit those working flexi-time and shifts.
We can deliver at the place of work, residentially, or at MindfulnessUK in our purpose built Training Centre.
For an initial discussion please contact Julia via email email@example.com or phone 01823 323206.
Some of our existing clients include:
Somerset County Council
South West Public Health Training Programme
The Met Office