Missing a teaching session:
- Learners must attend 100% of the teaching sessions and if any are missed they are required to attend a Tutorial session with their tutor at the additional cost of £70 per hour. Most tutorial sessions last 2 hours.
- There is guidance for Absenteeism in the Student Handbook for learners to refer.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, learners need to pause their study (once the course has commenced) they have an option to request a deferral. This needs to be requested within one week of missing a teaching session by emailing the admin team with a clear reason for your request. After which learners must meet with a tutor within 4 weeks to identify and agree an individual plan for continuing with a clear timeline.
- There are additional costs of £70 per hour if a learner requires catch up sessions with the tutor before re-joining their studies.
- Deferrals to other courses are dependent on availability, a deferral fee and any additional registration fee applies as per the terms and conditions on the website.
Leaving the course:
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, learners decide to leave their studies, they must inform the admin team by email who will amend all records accordingly.
All Cancellation Terms and Conditions on the website will apply.